Saturday, September 5, 2009

Heroes of the Craft

Hi friends,

Well, I've been in the land of "y'all" for a couple of months now : ). Here in our temporary home I've got a little corner set up with my sewing machine and easel, working away at several projects that I will show & tell in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I'd like to share this video from Etsy with you. Mimi Kirchner is an amazing doll maker---her attention to detail blows me away and her sense of humor always makes me laugh out loud. Things to aspire to. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Laure Ferlita said...

Welcome back to the states - so glad you're settled, at least for a while!

And cool video - such passion in her voice when she speaks of her love of creating! Very inspiring!

paperbird said...

It must feel good to be set up even if temporary. Can't wait to see what you create!